Friday, September 7, 2012

Packing List

The time draws near and I have begun packing, repacking, adding, reducing, and manipulating my suitcases. There is 1 week left before we leave and the schedule for our first training week is posted. So far, the group seems amazing and I cannot wait until I can meet them and develop a real community. I am having a hard time feeling prepared, as many things are up in the air right now. Such things include: what am I actually going to be doing instruction-wise, where I am going to be living, who am I going to be living with (family-size, age, house setup), if I will be able to pick up the language and not curl up into a little ball.
 Oh my oh my am I nervous!! I'm taking a giant leap into an experience that I feel like I would always be too timid to take. I have always been cautious about new experiences and that is how I am feeling now!

Please Follow the link for the Packing list! ( I will go back in here and edit things I didn't need or I would recommend after some time overseas). Also I plan on adding jeans and will be reducing total content after weight testing(50 lbs per bag)

 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1w6m0rp4AUPRH77dldJlpVtc2LT3fs49hYw9wMSP-bpE/edit

No comments:

Post a Comment